Monday, October 25, 2004

10-25

Things I ate today:

1 bowl of oxtail soup
kimchee
Sour Patch Kids Fruit
1 Pink Lemonade
some fries
1 In and Out Animal Style Double-Double
wheat toast with peanut butter

Important note: I drank no Coca-Cola today. Diabetes conquered!

If it weren't for a Wakefield 3rd inning meltdown, my World Series picks would be more or less right-on. I have predicted doom and gloom for Games 3, 4 and 5, so we'll see starting tomorrow.

Also, here are the results of my fantasy basketball draft. The player I should have taken is in parenthesis.
Round 1: Kobe Bryant
Round 2: Ben Wallace
Round 3: Allen Iverson (maybe Antoine Walker, but I thought he'd come back.)
Round 4: Steve Nash (I meant to take Jason Kidd here, but whatever...)
Round 5: Chris Bosh (I feel fine about this pick- the only other decent centers around were Camby, who I got with the next pick and 'Sheed, who isn't going to pick up the rebounds and blocks I need)
Round 6: Marcus Camby (maybe Eddy Curry)
Round 7: Tony Parker
Round 8: Glenn Robinson (there are 100 players I should have picked before Big Dog, but most glaringly Steven Jackson)
Round 9: Latrell Sprewell
Round 10: Jalen Rose
Round 11: Doug Christie
Round 12: Vashon Lenard
Round 13: Bonzi Wells (cut immediately, replaced by Tim Thomas)

Looks like another disappointing fantasy season is about to start...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home